Monday, June 4, 2012

Another Art Walk




Last Friday was the second Art Walk of the year.  Pretty good crowd.  As usual I didn't make any sales but I met some interesting artists which is the main reason I go.  These events seem to be about the only times of the year all the artists get together in one place.  Before the Art Walks I thought my friend and I were the only ones in town.  Turns out there are quite a few and more coming out of the woodwork. 
I try to unveil a new painting each Art Walk and here's the newest addition.





The others are some of my older works.  I only had about 7 pieces to show this go around because I've sold most of my work.  I guess that's a good thing but parting is such sweet sorrow.  I look like a lobster because I was on top of a 20ft ladder all day painting a sign in 100 degree weather.  I'm usually white as a ghost.  My hair was wet too.  Not a good time to have my pic taken.




No comments:

Post a Comment