Friday, February 17, 2012

Studio

I'm getting ready to move into a new house, new to me anyway and after several years I'll have my own studio to paint in and a garage to sculpt in.   


I haven't been able to sculpt in along time because of lack of space and it is so messy.  It will be nice to be able to do it again and it will be easier to clean up.  These pictures on the sides are some sculptures I did seven years ago with clay I dug up in my own yard.  I look forward to getting my hands dirty again.

  I will also have plenty of wall space to hang my paintings.  Right now I have it all stacked in a storage room.  I always felt like they had a life of their own and when I move they will be able to breath and watch over my son, me, and the house.  I might even be able to try painting larger.



Imagine someone breaking into the house and having this one come to life on them.  It's called "We Watch" and it's 4ft x 4ft.  Not to mention a 15o pound German Shepard charging at them.



No comments:

Post a Comment